Deadline: 20 January 2020
Experience 2 years
- Liaise with the branch manager to raise requisition for stock from the warehouse
- On receipt of stock, physical confirmation of the stock to tally with central warehouse waybill and lto (location transfer out)
- Register goods received into goods receipt register indicating w/bill & lto numbers
- Register stock supplied to customer into the stock issue out register
Daily manual update of bin cards for all stock movements in/out
- Reconcile monthly central warehouse confirmation with goods receipt register
- Daily/weekly/ monthly stock count and reconciliation
- Keep and update register upon receipt of repaired items (for faulty items sent to the service centre for repairs
- Maintenance of the following manual registers – (goods returned to cwh with lto and lti recorded & interbranch supply)
Required Experience / Qualifications
- B.Sc / HND in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Social Sciences or any other related field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- The ideal candidate must be analytical, proactive and result-oriented. In addition, she must be trustworthy and accountable.
To apply, click through the apply button below to SIMS’ job portal, and register with your correct details. After that, log in and pick the right job for you before applying with your already uploaded credentials.
About SIMS Nigeria Limited
SIMS Nigeria Limited - We specialize in the assembly, distribution, and sales of consumer electronics from major brands such as - Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips, and Powermatic.
Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have grown to be a market leader in the home appliances & consumer electronics market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in major cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano.