31st January 2020
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Assist with tax audits and tax returns
- Ensure compliance with GAAP principles
- 2-4 years Experience from Power (Energy) Company
- Qualified Chartered Accountant from ICAN or equivalent qualification
- In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Familiarity with a financial accounting statement
- Proficiency in Excel Word and PowerPoint is Mandatory
- Exposure in ERP (Specifically in Dynamics) will have added advantage
4-6 years of experience as an Accountant
- Candidate must have sound knowledge on TAX management
- Applicant must be able to build and manage a smooth relationship
Candidate must have knowledge of FIRS
- Professionalism, dependability, integrity, and trustworthiness combined with a corporative attitude.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email or click the apply button below.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
About Lorache Group
Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development, and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses. Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors, etc.