Deadline Date: 1st February, 2020
Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
We are recruiting to fill the position below
The Administrative Officer’s responsibilities include welcoming visitors and clients, overseeing the activities of office cleaning staff and maintenance vendors, as well as typing and proofreading various company documents.
You should also be able to organize flights, transportation, and accommodation for company executives.
- Answering telephone calls, responding to queries, and replying to emails.
- Preparing expense reports and office budgets.
- Managing office supplies and ordering new supplies as needed.
- Systematically filing important company documents.
- Forwarding all correspondence, such as letters and packages, to staff members.
- Scheduling meetings and booking conference rooms.
- Hiring maintenance vendors to repair or replace damaged office equipment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Business
- Management is advantageous.
- Proven experience working in an office environment.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Working knowledge of business management.
- The ability to multitask.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click the apply button below to apply, use the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
About Henox Technologies
Henox Technologies is a System Integrations Networking and Communication Solutions Company that was incorporated in 2016 with a wide range of technical competencies, thus providing world-class solutions and services cutting across sales.