Closing Date 17th January 2020
The candidate must ensure:
- He/she provides support on all general admin functions to the HOD HR/Admin.
- Communication of information on Admin matters effectively to and from Head HR/Admin to the showroom staff.
- Effective monitoring of staff attendance and punctuality at the showroom.
- He/she produces attendance reports on a weekly basis/periodically as requested for payroll purposes.
- He/she carries out an effective daily inspection of the showroom and its environment and implements the required services.
- Adequate follow up with service providers and vendors on environmental maintenance.
- He/she Processes payment for monthly services such as Directors’ phone bills, staff recharge cards, etc.
- Any other duty as assigned.
Educational Qualification and Experience
- Candidate must have at least Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant course.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] stating the “job title” as Subject of the Mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About DO.II Designs Limited
DO.II Designs Limited focuses on furniture manufacture, interior design, space planning, and turn-key remodeling projects for the high-end residential, property development, hospitality, and corporate market.