Reference Number: NS2O/3000
Reporting to a Portfolio Manager under the Nigeria Infrastructure Fund, the successful candidate will support the Portfolio Manager in the investment of the Infrastructure Fund in projects within the following sectors – Power, Agriculture, Healthcare, Motorways and Gas Industrialization.
- Undertake research and analysis on prospective transactions to identify financial trends and potential deals.
- Provide quantitative and qualitative analysis on proposed infrastructure projects and develops presentation materials for the Team Lead.
- Proactively monitors and reports portfolio activities, provide up-to-date report to the Team Lead.
- Manage NIF transaction pipeline and provide weekly deal log report
- Support the Portfolio Manager in the planning and implementation of exit strategies from projects as directed by Management.
- Develop relationships with external counter-parties (BPE, ICRC, State and Federal Ministries), investors and gain insight into market dynamics.
- Perform other tasks as may be assigned by the Portfolio Manager.
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes
- A degree in Economics, Finance, Engineering or any Business-related discipline
- Maximum of three (3) years relevant experience post NYSC
- Good knowledge of trends in the infrastructure sector (globally and locally), and practical experience in valuation, structuring, portfolio management and business strategy Experience in project finance and fund management.
- Strong analytical skills with hands-on experience in financial modeling
- Demonstrated commitment to ethical standards and high level of integrity
- Analytical, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Advanced excel skills.
- Excellent collaboration, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to break down problems into meaningful parts and come to rational and well-thought out conclusions.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae (prepared as a Microsoft Word document and saved with your full names) to the email in the apply button below. Please quote the role and appropriate reference number as the subject of your e-mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About The Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority
The Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (“NSIA” or “The Authority”) is an agency of the Federation set up to manage funds in excess of budgeted hydrocarbon revenues. Its mission is to play a leading role in driving sustained economic development for the benefit of all Nigerians through building a savings base for the Nigerian people, enhancing the development of Nigeria’s infrastructure, providing stabilisation support in times of economic stress.