We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Implement the use of 3d printers for modeling, 3d fabrication, and rapid prototyping.
- Work with multiple construction types and occupancies from custom clubhouses to multi-use buildings.
- Design and assist in leading a team in the development of new and ongoing projects from planning through construction.
- Produce Hand-draft and with CAD, detailed and finalized construction documents.
- Maintain relationships with Property Owners.
Collect site information/measurements and researched interior finishes.
- Produce full-color renderings to illustrate projects.
Draft plans for zoning review using AutoCAD.
Monitor the progress of projects and updated digital plans as necessary.
- Produce schematic drawings.
- Supervise project construction.
- Participate in Property Owners meetings
- Survey site measurements and specifications.
First Degree in Architecture, from a recognized University.
5 years of experience in Designing within the Hospitality or Real Estate Industry Efficient use of MS Applications.
Ability to Work Under Pressure Result Oriented High Executive Power Very passionate about working as an Architectural Designer.
Remuneration / Benefit
Highly Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package, Opportunity for Growth and Personal Development.
How to Apply
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
About Sunmei International
Sunmei International, a hotel chain franchise group, originated in China in 2010 and started its business operation in Africa in 2018 has the goal of becoming the largest hotel management group in Africa.