Deadline – Not Specified
Experience 5 – 8 years
- To Carry out all argon welding jobs on production lines, storage tanks, conveyors, packing and filling machines
- Arc welding jobs in the factory and FMN locations
- Fitting works, fabrication and installation of machine and ancillaries
Piping and plumbing works in factory and FMN locations
- Ensure each job must be run with safety, accuracy and timeliness in the welding area
- Create quality welds according to blue prints(weld symbols)
- Prepare products to be welded by grinding, drilling, milling tapping and cutting steel aluminium parts
- Perform simple maintenance and repairs as required
- Other jobs that may be assigned from time to time
- The position requires a professional standard of knowledge to carry-out his duties through functional / general expertise in his field and associated functions
- HND / OND / C&G Diploma in Argon Welder Craft Practise.
Federal trade test 11&111.
- 5-8 years proven technical experience in Argon Welding.
- Should be able to communicate in oral and written forms
- Must have organisational skills to handle jobs
- Knowledge of argon, arc & project jobs.
Qualified, click the apply button below to Fan Milk’s website to apply.
About Fan Milk Plc
Fan Milk Plc, is a leading manufacturer and marketer of healthy, nutritious and safe frozen dairy and non-frozen dairy food products with distribution channels across the length and breadth of Nigeria. Fan Milk Nigeria is a well established and fast growing food processing industry offering a wide range of products.