Deadline – Not Specified
Job Ref: 442007
- Ensure equipment classification for project
- Ensure efficient maintenance planning and identify required resources for activities
- Ensure setup of maintenance system for new assets
- Prepare KPI with regard to maintenance activities.
- Supports asset planning and ensure maintenance cycles improvement
- Ensure training of maintenance operators and manage issues of assets audit.
Job Requirements and Minimum Required Experience
- A Higher Diploma / Degree or its equivalent in Engineering is required.
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in Assets management and maintenance
- Knowledge of tool and software for assets maintenance and management.
- Knowledge and application of preventive maintenance techniques.
- Knowledge of spare parts management, client supply chain workflow (PR/ PO/ requisition, FAT/SAT, etc.) and warehouse management principles.
- Knowledge of lifting equipment working principles and specific criticalities for cranes, davits, frames, and various lifting devices.
- Knowledge stock management
- Knowledge of Maritime Laws and regulations Management System (ISM, ISPS, MLC2006)
- Knowledge of adequate Personal Protective Equipment – purpose, use and maintenance
- Knowledge of permit to work system
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click apply below to apply
Saipem is a global leader in the Engineering, Procurement, Construction & Installation Businesses, with a strong inclination towards oil & gas-related activities in remote areas. We excel in the provisioning of engineering, procurement, project management and construction services, with distinctive skills and capabilities in the design and execution of large-scale offshore and onshore projects.