- Candidate will provides leadership support to the Director M&E in all monitoring and evaluation (M&E) activities for FHI 360 Nigeria.
- S/he supports the Director M&E in overall management and provision of technical inputs to improve and facilitate the delivery of sound technical assistance in M&E, including to the Government of Nigeria (GON) and United States Government (USG) upon request.
- S/he collaborates closely with other major stakeholders in the implementation and improvement of the national M&E effort in Nigeria.
Minimum Requirement Standards
- MB.BS / MD / PHD or similar degree with 5 to 7 years relevant experience with at least 5 years progressive experience working in
- Monitoring and Evaluation in large HIV / AIDS programs at national or international level.
- MS / MA in Demography, Economics and an MPH or similar degree with 7 to 9 years relevant experience in project-level or state / national-level Monitoring and Evaluation in large HIV / AIDS programs at national or international level.
- Sound practical knowledge of statistics and the use of statistical software.
- Proven experience in project development, planning and facilitating technical training.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health system and NGOs and CBOs is required.
- Familiarity with USAID and PEPFAR programs is required.
Click apply below to apply, using the job title as the subject of the email
To apply for this job email your details to AHNi-M&Ejobs@ahnigeria.org.
About The Global Fund
The Global Fund is a 21st-century partnership organization designed to accelerate the end of AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria as epidemics, Founded in 2002, the Global Fund is a partnership between governments, civil society, the private sector and people affected by the diseases. The Global Fund raises and invests nearly US$4 billion a year to support programs run by local experts in countries and communities most in need. Since 2003, the Global Fund has invested more than 1.4 billion dollars in the fight against AIDS, TB and Malaria in Nigeria.
To strengthen this operations and interventions in the country, we are partnering with Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) to fill the capacity below: