Application Deadline 16th January, 2020.
The Baker will work as part of a team with other bakers to bake different types of bread, cakes, cookies, pastries and other confectioneries.
- Measure or weigh flour and other ingredients to prepare batters, dough, fillings or icing, using scales.
- Roll, knead, cut or shape dough to prepare different types of bread and pastries.
- Place doughs in pans and bake in production ovens.
- Baking different types of bread and other bakery products.
- Observe colour of products being baked and adjust oven temperatures, humidity or conveyor speed accordingly.
- Check equipment to ensure that it meets the health and safety regulations and perform maintenance or cleaning as necessary.
- Monitor equipment operation to ensure proper functioning.
- Decorating cakes.
- Clean production equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Qualifications
- Minimum of SSCE.
- Minimum of 3 year experience in a similar role.
- Proven experience as a baker, pastry chef or similar role
- Familiarity with all bakery equipment including mixers and dough sheeters.
- Good understanding of food safety practices.
- Flexibility to work on a shift basis.
- Certification from a culinary school is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Applicants must be resident within Ajah axis
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
About Invent Alliance Limited
Invent Alliance Limited is a company specialized on creation of multi sector and multi discipline business platform with specialist partnerships for value co-creation in each of the different business segments through modern co-petition business principles.