To provide and lead professional and strategic finance delivery in line with global best practices to Airtel Nigeria by providing reports needed for decision making in the achievement of organizational objectives.
Other requirements of the role include:
- Graduate in Accounting / finance / Economics / Bus Admin / Engineering
- A professional qualification of ICAN, ACCA & CFA is desirable
Solid problem-solving and business acumen skills
- Proven organizational development, performance management and employee relations skills
- Must demonstrate interpersonal savvy with the ability to crack complex situations effectively while building constructive relationships
- Ability to build partnerships in a matrix organizational environment along with providing coaching / counseling to all levels within the organization
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in a multinational business environment in similar capacity
- Experience working with organizational leaders to define and execute finance strategies linked to organizational goals
About Airtel Nigeria
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-center of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company's product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.