Deadline – Unspecified
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager – South West
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Overall design and formulation of plans and strategies for the achievement of the company’s sales targets, through effective management of the trade network.
- Collaborate with RSM to meet the customer’s needs including alignment on investment.
- Management of trade expenses/margin execution.
- Development of support materials for the trade.
- Aligning with management and sales team for sales meetings, launch conferences etc.
- Ensure development of careers, succession plans, development and coaching of sales force.
- Initiate and drive other development project- NPD, market expansion into white spots.
- To deliver operational excellence nationally by brands, channel and customer with focus on Traditional Trade.
- Lead in building business relationship with customers/distributors to ensure the best commercialization of Henkel’s brands.
- Define and execute strategies and plans for the Sales/Distributors in line with business requirements in delivering targets.
- Lead in development of plans and strategies for traditional trade and channels.
- Alignment with the sales team to ensure achievement of agreed
- Distributor targets/KPIs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics.
- Knowledge of the FMCG Industry.
- Over 5 years experience in sales.
- Be organized with personal workload, efficient and accurate.
- Be proactive and work on own initiative.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders and network across other functions/business units.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of SAP.
- MS Office – advanced user of Excel.
- Mandatory knowledge in sales management.
- Trade marketing experience.
- Good understanding of trade and trade channels alignment.
- A good understanding and working knowledge of trade systems and processes in Nigeria.
- Practical hands on sales/marketing control and execution.
- Concern for sales/trade activity execution and quality.
- Passionate about good trade and channels.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click the apply below.
Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success.