Deadline: 28 February, 2020
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in editorial and publishing industry.
- Must be a published author with record of sold books.
- Must be a member of the Association of Nigerian Authors.
- Managing the sales function – End to End to meet prospective distributors, providing publishing expertise and get orders from clients.
- Receive, edit, design, check for plagiarism and produce manuscript for publication and marketing.
- General supervision of the printing press, designing policies and ensuring publication compliance.
- Coordinating resources to ensure prompt publication.
- Charting book publications and establish nationwide distribution channels.
- Registering book title with ISBM, facilitating book reviews with targeted state ministry of education and other relevant bodies according to the Nigerian school curriculum.
- Evaluate market needs and build productive long-lasting relationships with distributors.
- Generate new sales leads
- Attend publishing events, media outreach and academic seminars.
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial data
- Create and maintain distribution database within assigned territory
- Continually sourcing new Sales opportunities
- Develop understanding of product line and value chain
- Services existing customers, obtains orders, and establishes new customers by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential customers.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts, quotation and invoice for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Seeking areas of opportunity in the marketplace to gain new customers
- Working effectively with the sales team and other colleagues to ensure a high standard of service to all customers
- Any other duties assigned by Management
go to method of application »
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
About Vista Group
Vista Group started its operations from Nigeria in early 1980s and expanded to other countries including Ghana, Malawi, Mozambique, Zambia, Zimbabwe, South Africa, etc. Besides, Vista Group also started trading offices in India and Dubai. The group sources their products directly from large manufacturers like paper mills and other major producers, which enables them to be competitive in the market.