Deadline – 20 Feb
- Research organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Ensure daily sales records are kept by CSE
- Prepare and submit weekly reports to regional manager
- Attending conferences, meetings and industry events
- Documentation of all customers details/proper filing
- Write reports and provide feedback to Regional Manager
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and Sales Displays
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email and in person
- Ensuring sales goals are met
Opening of express centers
- BSc in Marketing or any related field
Level of Experience:
- 4 years in cognate experience
- Ability to drive with a driver’s license
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to the link in the email below using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CourierPlus is a leading logistics and distribution services company established in 2009. We offer a wide array of express courier and logistic support solutions to our various customers.