Recruitment Type: Internal and External
- Call Center Supervisor help train and motivate and supevise call center representatives as they answer questions, handle complaints, and provide support for clients.
They monitor representative progress, and coach them to cultivate the knowledge and skills to provide excellent service to customers.
- Training, and preparing call center representatives to respond to customer questions and complaints and troubleshoot problems with services or products.
- Ensuring agents understand and comply with all call center objectives, performance standards, and policies.
- Answering agent questions regarding best practices or difficult calls.
- Identifying operational issues and suggesting possible improvements.
- Monitoring and evaluating agent performance, providing learning or coaching opportunities, and taking corrective action, if necessary.
- Preparing reports and analyzing data to assist management as they determine call center goals.
- Working with other supervisors and management team members to support agents and maximize customer satisfaction.
- The role and tasks will evolve with the growth of the organization.
- Minimum of B.Sc or HND in Social Sciences, Management sciences, Engineering or Arts.
- Certification in Customer Service is an advantage.
- At least five (5) years work experience as a call centre agent / team leader.
- High-level proficiency in written and spoken English; good knowledge of word processing; proven spreadsheet skills; good interpersonal relations and negotiation skills.
- Tactfulness; self-disciplined; resolute and Value driven.
- Pragmatic and meticulous in processes and procedures; Ability to relate effectively across different levels of authority.
- Time conscious and purposeful.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click the apply button below
About La Fayette Microfinance Bank Limited
La Fayette Microfinance Bank Limited – As an international registered microfinance bank, La Fayette Microfinance Bank offers a complete range of financial services and means of payment for its customers, including savings accounts, current accounts and fixed deposit accounts.
Fully client oriented, La Fayette Microfinance Bank offers great flexibility, independence and financial security to help clients stay committed to their short and long term financial goals. Formally incorporated as La Fayette Microfinance Bank, the bank started full operation in February 2013 and has built a strong client base, serving clients from eight branch networks in Ibadan– Bodija, Challenge, Dugbe, Gbagi and Iwo road, Ogbomosho, Oyo and Saki towns, all strategically situated within close proximity to customers.