Deadline – Not Specified
- To sustain and enhance targeted gross revenue and gross acquisition in respective SME business by effective implementation of planned sales and channel management strategies.
Requirement of the role include:
- A University Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related course
- 3-5 years preferably in FMCG, Consumables & telecom
- 3-5 years’ experience in managing sales channel or Key Accounts
- Sales channel management or Key account management, Presentation, report writing and basic computer skills.
About Airtel Nigeria
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company's product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.