What you’ll be doing:
- Manage the Supply Team to ensure we constantly increase our supply base
- Navigate through regulatory matters and local policies within the transportation and tech industry
- Define, implement and optimise local operational processes and procedures
- Figure out the logistics of how many drivers are needed where and when
- Design and execute strategies to increase driver’s engagement and loyalty while reducing churn rate
- Develop complex analytical models and reporting systems
- Support the expansion through the rest of the country
- Establish partnerships with local fleet owners and other relevant entities
- Advise and closely collaborate with HQ teams such as Product, Legal or Marketing to develop and execute key initiatives
- Have at least 5 years of experience in an operational management or general management role
- Have a data-driven analytical mindset (great Excel skills)
- Amazing negotiation and communication skills
- Be a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance or other analytical subject
- Be passionate about new technologies and ridesharing
You’ll get extra credit for:
- Experience in sharing economy, tech business, transport industry, startup or dynamic high-growth company
- Experience in product launches or running a business
- Motivating compensation – motivational base pay and company stock options
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Amazing personal growth experience at one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe
- Working with a motivated and talented international team, plus regular team events
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Impactful work – you’ll have a rare opportunity to build a product literally used by millions of people across the world
Our team is made up of thinkers, innovators and go-getters shaping the way millions of people move around the globe. We value passionate and down-to-earth people who are driven to get things done and find creative solutions to problems. We recognise that our strength and success are directly linked to the talent and skills of our team members and a lean approach to our work. Our headquarters are situated in Tallinn, Estonia and we have offices in 30+ countries around the world.
Did we spark your interest? Click the apply button below to get in touch and let’s talk!
We are disrupting the urban transportation and building the best way for people to move around in cities. More than 25 million passengers already use Bolt for reliable and affordable rides in more than 30 countries. Join the ride!
Bolt is the leading European transportation platform that’s focused on making urban travel easier, quicker and more reliable.
Having reached 25 million customers and a $1B valuation in just 5 years, we’re growing like no other company in the industry.
We're looking to provide a tight web of services for every distance, price range or customer need, covering everything from cars to motorbikes to scooters.
Bolt is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building the future of transport – one platform that connects you with cars, motorcycles, scooter sharing, and anything else you need to move around in your city. Fast, convenient and affordable for everyone, as transport should be.
We are doubling down our efforts in Nigeria and we are looking for a City Manager in Lagos, who can sort up the supply, support the demand and grow Bolt further.
Let’s build the future of transportation together!