Employment type: Full-time
Job function: Information TechnologyDesignEngineering
Industries: TelecommunicationsInformation Technology and ServicesElectrical / Electronic Manufacturing
- Reporting into the Head Agile Lab, the Commercial Developer will lead on Application Software development for new initiatives and operations of new and existing applications.
- This is an expert role with the responsibility for maintaining close collaboration with the Commercial Team to ensure Airtel Nigeria is delivering business results.
- MSc / Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Systems Analysis or a related study.
- 5-7 years of work experience on Digital Services design and delivery.
- Experience in AI, Chatbots, Analytics.
- Certifications on Agile Methodology and ITIL is desirable.
- Experience working in multi-vendor managed service IT operating model.
- Experiencing in redesigning and simplifying the products, services and processes.
About Airtel Nigeria
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company's product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.