Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos State.
N.B: Candidate must be a Female.
Our Client, a reputable Montessori school in Lekki phase 1,Lagos state, is looking for a competent Community Service Manager.
The Community Service Manager will ensure the school generates positive publicity and high- profile coverage on social media platforms. This includes designing and implementing social media concepts and content. She will also be responsibe for Content coordination and production, supervision for School publications as well as developing relationships with other Schools and businesses and the community in order to raise the profile of the School in the local area and will also support recruitment. The CSM wi also be responsibe for Front Office Management.
Duties and Responsibity
- Responsible for the continuous accuracy of records in Montessori Compass as well as documenting and filing of students information and application packets
- Collaborating with the ICT Manager to monitor usage of MC by teaching staff.
- Manage media relations and media coverage to strengthen the reputation of the school.
- Update/maintain online School Calendar – (Internal & external).
- Ensure all communication – letters / emails / texts – reflect consistently high standards and maintain Discovery House branding across all communications
- Will be responsibe for students welfare focal point.
- Will act as a Staff Liaison Assisted by the Community Services Officer, responsible fo parents welfare as well as managing the Parents portal on the schoos website.
- Planning in conjunction with event owner for special events.
Educational Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Communications or related field required.
- A minimum of three years working experience in Public Relations, Customer/Client Service, Communications, or Marketing with demonstrated experience managing a comprehensive strategic communications program that advances an organizational mission.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Knowledge of the Montessori philosophy and methods of instruction.
- Experience in marketing and communications as well as an understanding of media relations, Government relations and Public relations.
- Excellent written and verbal Communication Skills.
- Experience of using website content management systems, and developing websitesbfrom a user perspective.
- Ability to develop and run integrated, coordinated marketing campaigns.
- Knowledge of Information and Communication Technology and their applications.
- Knowledge of safety standards and policies/measures as we first aid
- Ability to build relationships quickly and to interact in a pleasant and professional manner with prospective parents
- Flexible, as the needs of the role dictate (including weekends and evenings on occasion)
- Good ICT skills (e.g. Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint), experience of using Content
- Management Systems and of social media.
- Deductive Reasoning, Critical Thinking and Problem Solving skills.
- Time Management , Interpersonal and Decision Making skills.
- Ability to participate as part of a team.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.