- Call for expression of interest for Consultancy Services to Plan and
- Implement CRS Nigeria’s FASTER Project Training of Trainers on HIV
- Prevention, Care and Treatment.
- This SOW describes the terms and conditions of an external team who will lead the design, planning and implementation of training of trainers on HIV Prevention, Care and treatment for treatment IPs and care and support component for OVC IPs. The training shall be conducted in 2 cohorts; Rivers and Lagos cohort.
- Minimum of a H.N.D / BSc / MSc in health-related courses or Social Sciences.
- The consultant or team must show evidence of having conducted a similar task successfully in the last three years.
- The consultants or team must have expertise in HIV/AIDS program with track record as master trainers.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and computer software – MS Office and excel especially.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must demonstrate a good understanding of contemporary management best practices.
- Excellent people skills; demonstrate high level of initiative, diplomacy, tact and problem-solving skills.
- Must be flexible and can work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work with church-based organizations.
- Highly organized, with exceptional time management skills to complete a wide variety of tasks.
- Attention to details.
- Ability to work long hours.
- Payment Schedule
CRS will pay a consultancy fee based upon a mutually agreeable daily consultancy rate. Logistics for field trips will be arranged separately. CRS will reimburse operational and logistical costs if they are identified and approved by the Consultancy Manager in advance.
Please note that CRS will deduct and remit to the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) a 5% or 10% withholding Tax from the total consultancy fees for individuals or organizations in accordance with the Nigerian Tax Law.
Interested and qualified consultants should send their Expression of Interest (EOI) along with a detailed Resume as one document in PDF indicating consultancy being applied for and the Job Ref Code as the subject of the application (e.g. Consultancy for the training of Quick books accounting system and customizing to specific organizational need – QBK82919) attached MS word documents to: the email in the apply button below
Click Here for Complete Term of Reference (Drop-box)
The EOI should include but not limited to the following: Expected daily rate, personal profile, skills, competencies and suitability for the assignment as well as readiness for immediate short-term consultancy plus a copy of such previous work.
Only qualified persons will be contacted and invited for screening.
Equal Employer Opportunity:
“CRS is an equal –opportunity employer, does not discriminate based on race, colour, religion and we are committed to gender sensitive programming and management’. etc.
Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply”
By applying to this job, I understand and acknowledge that CRS requires its staff to treat all people with dignity and respect and to actively prevent harassment, abuse, exploitation, and human trafficking. Further, I understand that if I am a successful candidate, I will be subject to a comprehensive background check, and my personal/professional references will be asked to evaluate my behaviours related to the above safeguarding-related topics.
Statement of Commitment to Protection:
‘’CRS’ recruitment and selection procedures reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation’’
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is an international non-governmental organization supporting relief and development work in over 99 countries around the world. CRS programs assist persons on the basis of need, regardless of creed, ethnicity or nationality. CRS works through local church and nonchurch partners to implement its programs, therefore, strengthening and building the capacity of these partner organizations is fundamental to programs in every country in which CRS operates. CRS has worked in Nigeria for more than 25 years.