Deadline – 2nd March 2020.
- A customer service representative supports customers by providing helpful information, answering questions, and responding to complaints.
- They’re the front line of support for clients and customers and they help ensure that customers are satisfied with products, services, and features.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- OND, HND & B.Sc Respectively.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to the link in the apply button below using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Mosgbenks Global Services Limited (MGS- Ltd.)
Mosgbenks Global Services Limited (MGS- Ltd.) - is an International Education and Immigration consult firm.