Job Type – Contract
Qualification – OND
Experience 5 years
Duration: Fixed Term – 6 Months
- Carry out breakdown repairs on-site and routine maintenance in the workshop of CAT payloaders, excavators, vibration rollers and bulldozers.
- Diagnose faults In the hydraulic and electronic systems.
- Carry out breakdown repairs on-site and routine maintenance in the workshop of John Deere (JD) (2850 -8970) and Valtra (T191 & T193) tractors.
- Keep records, prepare status reports on equipment and give useful recommendations when required.
The Person Must
- Be able to work independently.
- Have good communication skills.
- Have good interpersonal skills.
- Have a good understanding of CAT, JD and Valtra engines.
National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering OR trade test Grade 1 certificate OR recognized 4 years apprenticeship certificate.
Five (5) years cognate experience
Qualified, click the apply button below.
About Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world-class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta, and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.