Deadline: Not Specified
- Create a robust sales lead generation pipeline
- Conversion of leads to sales
- Develop prospects from current clients referral leads
- Preparation of proposal
- Presentation of financial services to groups and organizations
- Digital Marketing
- Ensure prompt service delivery and maintaining an acceptable turnaround time
- Advise clients on new products and services
- Receive feedback from clients of financial needs and areas of improvement
- Prepare weekly and monthly report on sales activities
- Give support to Team Leads and Sales Supervisors
- HND/B.Sc in any relevant field
- At least 1-year experience in a similar role within the financial services industry.
- Knowledge of research tools and access to market research
- Knowledge of sales techniques and people motivation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to the link in the apply button below
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
About Transsnet Group
Transsnet Group is a joint venture between NetEase Group (NASDAQ: NTES), a world-leading Chinese Internet company, and Transsion Holdings Group, a global provider of intelligent terminals and mobile value-added services. From live streaming music, video-based social media, online news to payment service, Transsnet Group seeks to provide a variety of mobile Internet services to the African users. As one of the first Chinese Internet companies to enter Africa, Transsnet Group has already become one of the Internet enterprises with the biggest user base in Africa with its outstanding array of online applications, including Boomplay, Africa's largest live streaming music platform, and Vskit, Africa’s No.1 video-based social media platform.