Deadline – Not Specified
Ref Id: 802987
Location: Nigeria -Lagos
Job Type: Full time
Worker Type: Employee
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
To ensure Diaper Manufacturing Operations’ assets are managed, maintained and operated at their maximum efficiencies at all times and that the manufacturing processes on all assets are always under control and continuously improved such that improved quality and higher efficiencies are attained.
- Ensure assets are maintained in a “Safe to operate” condition at all times while promoting all aspects of safe working practices to meet all safety and housekeeping objectives of the plant.
- To optimize the Diaper Manufacturing process through the design of new electrical/electronic process control systems together with optimization/maintenance of existing process control systems in order to achieve optimum plant and process reliability.
- To plan, organize and control Electrical Projects.
- Identify issues and opportunities for improvement through modifications and upgrades.
- Manage changes in process requirements brought by changes in product specifications and productivity requirements.
- Train, develop and up skill personnel by means of on the job as well as technical and generic training.
- Communications – provide relevant and timely communications at all levels.
Minimum of a BSc / HND in Electrical Engineering or equivalent tertiary education.
Minimum of 5 years previous engineering and maintenance experience in FMCG environment
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
The role manages Shift Electrical Technicans.
Click apply below to apply
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people - nearly a quarter of the world's population - trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries.