Deadline – Not Specified
Job Ref: 433008
- Review contractual documentation for mechanical completion issue and identify project requirements & constraints on installation and mechanical compl.
- Lead in project planning & scheduling for mechanical completion and installation activities.
- Prepare and keep up-to-date mechanical completion execution plans
- Supervise I coordinate the preparation of the test pack (mechanical completion dossier)
- Supervise coordinate the preparation of the Mechanical Completion procedure, preparation of all checklists and relevant check sheets.
- Participate in preparing Project HSE Plan for mechanical completion activities
- Manage and categorize punch list in coordination with other functions engineering/construction/client/quality/hookup/ pre commissioning/ commissioning)
- Supervise coordinate, check and test completeness and quality of fabrication in accordance with design documentation and specifications.
- Define and review mechanical completion consumables and materials
Job Requirements and Minimum Required Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Engineering is required.
- At least 15 years of relevant experience in Offshore fabrication and mechanical completion activities of which 5 years must have been at the level of coordination of Mechanical and Installation activities.
- Project HSE Management
- Project production plan
- Good knowledge of quality control activities
- Knowledge of fabrication Engineering and project management.
- Good knowledge of fabrication and installation techniques
- Good knowledge of project management tools & methodologies
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click apply below to apply
Saipem is a global leader in the Engineering, Procurement, Construction & Installation Businesses, with a strong inclination towards oil & gas-related activities in remote areas. We excel in the provisioning of engineering, procurement, project management and construction services, with distinctive skills and capabilities in the design and execution of large-scale offshore and onshore projects.