Deadline – Not Specified
Job Ref: 433001
- Plan and control production tools, equipment and personnel needed to execute fabrication activities.
- Ensure coordination of all disciplines involved in works up to pre-commissioning I mechanical completion.
- Manage and warehouse project material
- Participate in defining production and maintenance plan.
- Check production work progress, identifying any critical aspects and, where construction activities are subcontracted, requesting necessary actions from subcontractor.
- Participate and lead in fabrication project planning and scheduling, liaising with the various functions involved in the execution of project.
- Assist Commissioning Team during commissioning and start up phases.
- Work jointly with HSE team in the preparation of project HSE Plan for construction and fabrication.
Job Requirements and Minimum Required Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Engineering is required. A
- Master’s degree is an added advantage but not a pre requisite.
- At least 15 years of relevant experience in Offshore fabrication activities of which 5 years must have been at management level.
- Excellent knowledge of Fabrication and Commissioning principles
- Excellent QHSE leadership skills.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship with customer focus.
- Pre & post tender contract management skills
- Cost management skills.
- Good knowledge of Engineering and Procurement systems/ methodologies
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click apply below to apply
Saipem is a global leader in the Engineering, Procurement, Construction & Installation Businesses, with a strong inclination towards oil & gas-related activities in remote areas. We excel in the provisioning of engineering, procurement, project management and construction services, with distinctive skills and capabilities in the design and execution of large-scale offshore and onshore projects.