Deadline – Not Specified
Job Type – Contract
Qualification – OND
Experience 5 years
Duration: Fixed Term – 6 Months
- Carry out fabricating and welding work within the workshop and company premises.
- Act as a team leader on small scale construction jobs.
- Carry out welding repair of damaged components, devices, and machinery, pipeline installation.
- Ensure that the required parts are produced in a timely manner.
Carry out fabrication and welding jobs in line with agreed standards and safety practices and regulations.
The Person Must
- Have good communication skills.
- Be safety conscious.
- Have basic numeracy skills and mechanical aptitude.
National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or trade test Grade 1 certificate or recognized 4 years apprenticeship certificate.
5 years cognate experience in plasma cutting, oxy-acetylene cutting, and carbon steel welding.
To apply, click the apply button below.
About Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world-class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta, and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.