Experience 1 year
The ideal candidate must be analytical, proactive and result-oriented. In addition, she must be trustworthy and accountable.
Core Responsibilities Include
- Counting of stock (weekly, monthly, quarterly), stock reconciliation and sign off. the daily recounting of stock not balancing
- Preparation of daily sales report and reconciling with cashier and storekeeper registers
- Monitoring of cash lodgements and other deposits to the bank
Preparation of monthly bank scheme and bank promo report to head office finance for a credit note in favour of the branch
- Confirmation of lto and lti issued and weekly sign off by accountant, storekeeper, and manager
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation for various banks and flagging of lodgments not credited by any customer or to any supplier.
Preparation of branch monthly payroll
- Weekly preparation of imprest and imprest analysis report
Make audit returns – sales invoices, receipts, payment vouchers, tellers, etc.
Monthly preparation of the following:
- Schedule of goods returned to cwh with grn confirmations received & including lti
- Interbranch supply – confirm that credits have been received by all branches releasing goods
- Maintenance and report on inter-branch/head office current accounts to head office finance
- Confirmation of goods received from central warehouse or from hub warehouses
- Weekly stock count reconciliation and report submitted to audit, signed off by accountant and storekeeper
- Monthly preparation of grn and the schedules for local purchases sent to audit
Required Experience / Qualifications
Minimum of HND / B.Sc. in Finance, Accounting or any other related field
Minimum of 1-year experience in a similar role.
Method of application
To register, click through the apply button below to SIMS’ job portal, and register with your correct details. After that, log in and pick the right job for you before applying with your already uploaded credentials.
About SIMS Nigeria Limited
SIMS Nigeria Limited - We specialize in the assembly, distribution, and sales of consumer electronics from major brands such as - Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips, and Powermatic.
Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have grown to be a market leader in the home appliances & consumer electronics market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in major cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano.