- Finance & Admin Assistant under the direction of the Accountant, the Finance & Administrative Assist will be responsible for the provision of administrative and logistical services to the Finance directorate.
Minimum Requirement Standards
- BS / BA degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent, and 1 – 2 years relevant experience.
- Minimum of 2 years supervisory experience in office management and administration.
- CPA, ACA, ICAN, or any other relevant professional qualification is required.
- Experience in managing financial records of donor-funded organizations, and familiarity with donor and local contractual procedures is an advantage.
Click apply below to apply, using the job title as the subject of the email
To apply for this job email your details to AHNi-F&AJobs@ahnigeria.org.
About The Global Fund
The Global Fund is a 21st-century partnership organization designed to accelerate the end of AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria as epidemics, Founded in 2002, the Global Fund is a partnership between governments, civil society, the private sector and people affected by the diseases. The Global Fund raises and invests nearly US$4 billion a year to support programs run by local experts in countries and communities most in need. Since 2003, the Global Fund has invested more than 1.4 billion dollars in the fight against AIDS, TB and Malaria in Nigeria.
To strengthen this operations and interventions in the country, we are partnering with Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) to fill the capacity below: