Deadline- Not Specified
We are looking for a person who can create a favorable environment for our customers success through thought leadership and trusted advice that proactively influences governments and industry organizations, in policies, legislation and regulations for ICT and trade.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Establish/maintain contacts with Government and Industry target groups
- Represent Ericsson in relevant Government and Industry organizations
- Participate in and contribute to Government and Industry networks
- Contribute to the development/use of policy positions
- Contribute to a strategic regulatory outlook
- Contribute to the development and implementation of global Ericsson and/or regional Influencing Plans.
- Identify and leverage influencing opportunities
- Promote company policy positions
- Persuading & Influencing
- Presenting & Communicating Information
- Relating & Networking
- Deciding & Initiating Action
- Adhering to Principles & Values
- Commercial thinking
Minimum Qualification & Experience Requirements
- Post-secondary degree in law, business administration, science or a similar area, or corresponding acquired skills/knowledge
- Broad, general ICT industry competence
- Highly developed understanding of national policies, regulations and legislation, and associated processes and actors
- Highly developed understanding of regional and global policies, regulations and legislation, processes and actors; where relevant
- Good understanding of relationships and influences between national, regional and global policies/regulations and processes
- Ability to identify, analyze and describe significance of regulatory (and related policy) initiatives and trends to the telecom market in general and to customers and business in particular
- Ability to identify regulatory-induced business opportunities and constraints
- Strategic utilization of influencing and lobbying skills based on effective communication and active engagement.
- What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
- For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Nigeria (NG) || || Lagos ||
Req ID: 312836
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.