- The Head, Alternative channels is responsible for the management of all distribution channels asides the branch network.
- These include the e-commerce value chain, overseeing the various parties involved (Issuer, Acquirer, Switch, Processor, Terminal Owner, ISO etc.) as well as the specific role each plays in assuring transaction success. It also includes the development and management of an agency banking network.
- The incumbent oversees the income generating points, as well as the specific bank charges (interest, fees, commissions, default charges etc.) at various points in the value chain for various electronic transactions.
Essential Job Duties
- Applies knowledge of e-commerce value chain while engaging various parties involved in all e-banking transactions within and outside the Bank
- Prioritises channel characteristics by how well they help the Bank meet channel objectives and desired customer experience
- Develops strategies that utilises self-service banking technology/products/services to expand the Bank’s geographic reach and customer base
- Develops channel strategy in order to increase the Bank’s market share
- Understands the bank’s vision and strategic direction
- Undertakes Research and Analysis to understand implications for institution’s business planning and advice management
- Implements the business planning process and ensures strategic plan objectives are cascaded into departmental business objectives
- Creates and implements channel strategies for all customer segments to achieve effective channel use, sales and customer satisfaction targets, operational efficiency and a seamless product and relationship experience for customers
- Prioritizes work to ensure availability to assist sales team
- Demonstrates deep knowledge of product features and services and usability.
Product Development & Continuous Improvement:
- Enhances and upgrades existing products and services to include but not limited to internet banking, telephone banking and mobile banking
- Provides input into product development from experience and information gathered from sales support engagements
- Implement new business development and new product performance measures (scorecard) to track and monitor e growth and product performance
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of new products implemented
- Provide assistance towards development and implementation of policies and processes to support business planning within the institution.
- Ensures operational ramifications are considered in new product launches or in alterations of existing products.
- Facilitate the development of policies and processes to support implementation of new products within the bank
- The role and tasks will evolve with the growth of the organization.
- Minimum of Master’s degree in Computer Science, Business Management or related discipline. Related professional qualification is an advantage.
- High-level proficiency in written and spoken English; good knowledge of word processing; proven spreadsheet skills; good interpersonal relations and negotiation skills.
Solution sales qualified
- Enterprise Software background and knowledge of Microsoft solutions is required
- Ability to develop long-term strategic and executive-level relationships
- Exceptional analytical and strategic thinker, creative problem solver, resourceful, able to initiate change and motivate innovation and creativity, employing strong time management abilities.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click apply below.
About La Fayette Microfinance Bank Limited
La Fayette Microfinance Bank Limited – As an international registered microfinance bank, La Fayette Microfinance Bank offers a complete range of financial services and means of payment for its customers, including savings accounts, current accounts and fixed deposit accounts.
Fully client oriented, La Fayette Microfinance Bank offers great flexibility, independence and financial security to help clients stay committed to their short and long term financial goals. Formally incorporated as La Fayette Microfinance Bank, the bank started full operation in February 2013 and has built a strong client base, serving clients from eight branch networks in Ibadan– Bodija, Challenge, Dugbe, Gbagi and Iwo road, Ogbomosho, Oyo and Saki towns, all strategically situated within close proximity to customers.