- Candidate will provide technical support at state level to implement high quality care, treatment and support activities with primary focus on technical areas of comprehensive TB and HIV / AIDS programs including laboratory, pharmacy, logistics, prevention, care, treatment, TB, RMNCH, mitigation, monitoring and evaluation
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- MB.BS / MD / Ph.D or similar degree with 1 to 3 years of progressive relevant experience in managing comprehensive TB and HIV programs in resource constrained settings.
Or MPH or MS / MA in relevant degree with 3 to 5 years of progressive relevant experience in managing comprehensive TB and HIV programs in resource constrained settings.
- Or BS / BA in Pharmacy, Microbiology, Health Sciences, Monitoring and Evaluation, Public Health or in relevant degree with 5 to 7 years of progressive relevant experience in managing comprehensive TB and HIV programs in resource constrained settings.
- For each band above, possession of an additional post graduate degree in a related field is an advantage.
- Experience in project development with proven experience in the planning and facilitation of training is required.
- Experience in large and complex donor-funded national health focused project is an added advantage.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable
Click apply below to apply, using the job title as the subject of the email
To apply for this job email your details to AHNi-PCTJobs@ahnigeria.org.
About The Global Fund
The Global Fund is a 21st-century partnership organization designed to accelerate the end of AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria as epidemics, Founded in 2002, the Global Fund is a partnership between governments, civil society, the private sector and people affected by the diseases. The Global Fund raises and invests nearly US$4 billion a year to support programs run by local experts in countries and communities most in need. Since 2003, the Global Fund has invested more than 1.4 billion dollars in the fight against AIDS, TB and Malaria in Nigeria.
To strengthen this operations and interventions in the country, we are partnering with Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) to fill the capacity below: