Experience 4 years
Job Field Human Resources / HR
• identifies business opportunities in all service areas, converts them to revenue and executes projects;
• lead consultant on projects – developing project plan, adhering to timelines and monitoring progress of work done;
• manages deliverable of team by ensuring deadlines are met and clients are provided with updates;
• develops and reviews proposals to clients, makes presentation to clients when required;
• carries out research and designs necessary tools to facilitate implementation of projects;
• demonstrates good leadership skills by adhering to hreade’s policies, processes and core values;
• facilitates training programs for open and in-plant classes;
• complies with filing system in the company;
• writes reports for project work and submit to the client;
• provides leadership support;
• reviews documents and reports of team before sending out to clients.
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable institution
- Associate member of CIPMN
- Member with an international hr body (CIPD/SHRM) is an added advantage
- MBA/MSc(HR) is an added advantage
At least 4 years post NYSC HR consulting experience
About HReade Limited
HReade Limited is a Human Resource Consulting firm which adopts a collaborative approach in ensuring our Clients build competitive advantages through their people thereby increasing value for stakeholders and customers.
The most invaluable asset in an organization is its people. Our goal at HReade is to provide solutions and consultancy services on how organizations can fully utilize their human capital to ensure that their strategic goals and objectives are met.