- A vacancy exists for a Human Resource Administrator at DO.II Designs Limited.
- The objective of this role is to manage all the employee relationship with the company from point of entry through, orientation, training,
- Payroll and performance management to the exit as well as provide administrative services to ensure that staff work optimally in a suitable work environment.
- B.Sc in Human Resource or any related field
- M.Sc and HR professional Certification
- Minimum of 4 years of work experience in the Human Resource field.
- People Management
- Analytical & Logical Thinking Skills
- Time Management
- Communication & Presentation Skills
- Writing Skills
- Negotiating Skills
- Technological Skills
- Business Development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] stating the “job title” as Subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
About DO.II Designs Limited
DO.II Designs Limited focuses on furniture manufacture, interior design, space planning, and turn-key remodeling projects for the high-end residential, property development, hospitality, and corporate market.