Deadline – 13 Jan 2020
Experience 2 years max
Reporting To: Audit Supervisor
This role will be responsible for assisting the Audit Supervisor in day to day operations related to technical, commercial, and financial audits
- Assist and coordinate various departments/agencies, making available relevant records for the purpose of carrying out technical, commercial, or financial audits.
- In collaboration with the process/business owners, perform risk assessments in line with the risk management framework to aid the planning of the audit procedures.
- Developing audit/work programmes based on the result of the risk assessment prior to the commencement of the audits.
- Carry out technical, financial, and commercial audits in IE and prepare quality audit reports.
- Follow up on highlighted observations on all audit reports.
Carry out an investigation into the infractions and other incidents and issue quality reports for decision making and following up to ensure the implementation of recommendations.
- Perform specialized reviews, issue quality reports and follow up to ensure implementation.
- Record keeping of audit reports and all key communication with other departments.
- Perform other duties as requested by the Head, Internal Audit Department, Team Leader Audit and Team Member Audit
- The ideal candidate MUST be a chartered accountant with a relevant university degree or its equivalent in science or social science
- Requires between 0-2 years of relevant work experience with advanced/ extensive knowledge and mastery of relevant theories, principles and complex techniques gained through broad experience or special development.
- Problem identification and solution skills.
- Ability to promote the value of internal audit.
- Understand the industry, regulatory, and standards changes.
- Conflict resolution/negotiation skill.
- Accounting frameworks, tools, and techniques.
- Ability to promote the value of internal audit
- Team building.
- Change catalyst.
Qualified, click the apply button below.
About Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) - Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria's largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.