Deadline – Unspecified
Our compensation and benefit packages are highly competitive, and our working environment enables the growth and contributions of talent. Betking is so fast paced it gives no room for boredom. Our corporate HQ offers on-site benefits that drives positive employee experience.
This is the opportunity to lead and execute communication campaigns – both day-to-day operations and long-term vision and strategy for BetKing.
Your Reporting Line:
Report to the Director, People Operations.
What’s in it for You:
- You will be responsible for driving improved employee engagement andraise employee understanding of company, performance and initiatives through the development and delivery of targeted internal communications.
- Developing and implementing guidelines, channels and calendar for all internal communications by leveraging creative ways to connect, inform, engage and excite employees across the organization.
Work with Corporate Communications and People teams to develop internal communication materials.
- Monitor and measure the impact and effectiveness of internal communications and implement solutions to course correct as required.
Developing communication strategies to keep Communications and Policy employees informed about our functional and company priorities.
Developing strategies to enable employees share their stories through micro skills.
Who are You?
- You have at least 5 years’ cognate experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline.
- You communicate very well in English Language, verbally and in writing.
Qualified candidates should apply on Glassdoor.com
About Betking Nigeria
Betking Nigeria, a young, thriving and fastest-growing company in the Nigerian gaming industry, is looking to fill the role of an Internal Communications Manager. We are setting the pace in redefining the industry by employing world-class business practices driven by a diverse, mostly young, smart, passionate and highly innovative individuals.