Deadline – 20 Jan 2020
Experience 3 years
The ideal candidate must be analytical, proactive and result-oriented. In addition, he must be trustworthy and accountable.
- Overseeing the day-to-day operations of the LAN/WLAN Network making sure users can connect and work seamlessly.
- Providing functional and technical support daily to all branches on issues pertaining to Orion database as well as other IT related issues via phone or remotely through.
- Setting a tentative backup and recovery plan for each system while ensuring each user’s PC is fully secured.
- Installation of operating systems and configuration of email accounts as well as management of user email accounts/Cyberoam accounts and password management.
- Scheduling system maintenance for all Pc’s in all the four (4) locations in Abuja.
- Making sure all IT peripherals and devices are fully configured and are all in good working conditions (e.g. switches, routers, scanners, printers, cables, etc.).
- Resolving software & hardware issues as well as repairs and maintaining proper documentation of all IT devices at all the branches.
- Keeping log-sheet of network/system/application downtimes and proffer suggestions/solutions.
- Working together with ISP Support engineers whenever there is downtime for timely response and communicating resolutions to the IT/ERP Manager.
- Handling of all IT Related issues at all four locations.
- Handling of purchases of IT hardware/software needed within the branches once it’s been approved.
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any other related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
To apply, click through the apply button below to SIMS’ job portal, and register with your correct details. After that, log in and pick the right job for you before applying with your already uploaded credentials.
About SIMS Nigeria Limited
SIMS Nigeria Limited - We specialize in the assembly, distribution, and sales of consumer electronics from major brands such as - Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips, and Powermatic.
Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have grown to be a market leader in the home appliances & consumer electronics market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in major cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano.