Deadline – Not Specified
- To acquire and retain more Corporate customers and increase
- revenue for the business.
Requirement of the role include:
- A University Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related course
- 3-5 years preferably in FMCG, Consumables & telecom
- 3-5 years? experience in managing Key Accounts.
About Airtel Nigeria
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company's product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.