Deadline – 21 Feb
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Achieving sales & business development objectives as set out in the annual commercial plan for self and/or sales team.
- Giving input for the composition of the annual commercial plan.
- Proactively and effectively finding, approaching and developing new markets / customers.
- Responsible for processing applications and preparation of calculations and offers in response to incoming requests or providing adequate input to other Sales members to accomplish these tasks.
- Responsible for the preparation of clear quotes and the follow up with clients after submittal until award or lost status.
- Drafting of framework agreements for clients in accordance with the established sales guidelines.
- Assessing clients on basis of predetermined criteria (f.e. payment behavior, credit worthiness, sales volume, success rate…)
- Comparing pre- and post-calculation, if applicable, and proactively take action in respect of discrepancies.
- Monitor and proactively following up on DSO (Days Sales Outstanding) and customer agreements and payment terms, etc…, and support therein the management and the Finance Department.
- Makes special efforts to fill gaps in equipment planning.
- Market & Sales positioning; in-depth knowledge of both Buildwell’ equipment, its possibilities, the clients current infrastructure and needs for lifting and transportation services, in order to become the clients’ most trusted and knowledgeable advisor on Buildwell’ services.
- Reviews all their (draft) Sales contracts in accordance with Sales Authorization Chart, for feasibility, prices, timelines, liabilities, risks, legal compliance, etc. with the management and relevant functionalities, e.g. Operations, Technical Solutions, Legal.
- Ensures that the quotes / orders, including all necessary information, are transferred to the Operations Manager in a timely manner for further action (e.g. Buildwell Project Methodology-procedure).
- Provides appropriate after-sales support to customers.
- Provides input where necessary to ensures that a complete, correct and timely invoicing and provisioning can be executed for the project(s).
- Closely liaises with Finance / Accounts Receivable for the projects with regard to validating of invoices, settlement of deductions, prompt payment realizations, collections, this in compliance with the Group Credit Management Procedure.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to the link in the apply button below using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to Valentineokojie@buildwellng.com.
About Buildwell Plants & Equipment Industries Limited
Buildwell Plants & Equipment Industries Limited was incorporated in Nigeria in the year 1977. It's RC No. is 20,232. The company is into the hiring and leasing of heavy equipment for transportation, haulage, rig movement and technical repairs of heavy and light equipment. BUILDWELL is very proficient in both inter and intra-city transportation of goods, materials and machines.