Deadline – Not Specified
Ref Id: 802910
Location: Nigeria -Lagos
Job Type: Full time
Worker Type: Employee
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
The Lean leader who leads the Lean Initiative within the facility is accountable for driving behavior change which will sustain continuous improvement programs across the Lagos Mill by providing expertise, guidance and support to the operations and mill teams, while ensuring at all times that assets are operated at world class standards in the areas of safety, quality and cost.
To be an active and integral member of the Senior Operations Leadership Team (SOLT). Providing input on strategic and tactical plans for the Plant
- Principle accountability is to drive the lean behavior change in operations including support functions through coaching and influencing.
- Analyzes production and operational processes and provides recommendations for improvement in line with lean principles.
- Drives approval of the recommendations and prioritization of the resulting initiatives
- Develop and implement best practice management, Drive lean
- Practices across the entire facility, by driving behavioral change across the facility that embraces Lean principles.
- Create an environment of continuous improvement through empowerment, education and training.
- Develop a sense of belonging by creating a workplace that encourages high involvement and maximizes the capabilities of team and individuals. Focus on identifying potential leaders through KC Culture demonstration: 6 main behaviors in our culture: win consistently, continuously improve, build trust, build talent, make decisions, think customer. 4 values: caring, accountability, innovation, authentic.
- Demonstrates leader as teacher concept and practices and coaches on lean mental models.
- Ensure compliance with the expenditure budget allocated.
- To build a close partnership with the center of excellence functions within KC, related to the lean agenda.
- Annually develop lean roadmap / master plan for the entire site and provide assistance for the execution thereof.
- Deliver a clear understanding of the requirements for the lean journey necessary to build a productive environment that improves productivity, delivery and improve safety, quality and cost.
- Ensure efficient use of the global communication platforms to fill the local pipeline with new ideas and best practices, as well as providing the global plant network with local lean success stories and initiatives.
- Maintain a relentless focus on waste reduction and process efficiency improvements
- Drive and educate individuals on Problem-solving technics, 4SPS and A3 development
- Bachelor’s degree with relevant 5 years Lean experience. OR 10 years in a leadership position in leading an Operations or a Technical team with excellent experience in leading continuous improvement programs.
- Good track record of Lean Processes, min 5 years, advanced level
- Excellent business acumen, Change management skills, and Excellent
- Leadership skills
- Project Management Skills.
- Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
This is a previously existing role which is now required in the new Mill.
Click the apply button below to apply
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people - nearly a quarter of the world's population - trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries.