Deadline – Not Specified
Job ID: 0442007
- Ensure proper planning, utilization and Assets availability.
- Plan and conducts physical inspections on Assets and inventories.
- Provide technical support on Asset management
- Ensure lifting equipment certification scheduling and renewal
- Control planning and fixed Asset utilization.
- Ensure management fixed fabrication equipment, lifting gears, and fixed infrastructures.
- Schedule and ensure Assets and Equipment overhauls/maintenance and co-ordinate their implementation
- Manage inspections and maintenance activities on machineries and equipment while respecting fabrication schedule
- Effective implementation of inspections and maintenance plan.
Job Requirements and Minimum Required Experience
- Degree or its equivalent in Engineering is required.
- At least 15 years of relevant experience in Assets Management and Maintenance
- Knowledge of tool and software for assets maintenance and management.
- Knowledge and application of preventive maintenance techniques.
- Knowledge of spare parts management, Client Supply Chain Workflow (PR/ PO/ requisition, FAT/SAT, etc.) and warehouse management principles.
- Knowledge of lifting equipment working principles and specific criticalities for cranes, davits, frames, and various lifting devices.
- Knowledge stock management
- Knowledge of Maritime Laws and regulations Management System (ISM, ISPS,MLC2006)
- Knowledge of adequate Personal Protective Equipment – purpose, use and maintenance
- Knowledge of permit to work system
- Knowledge of Quality Management System fundamentals and IS09001
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click apply below to apply
Saipem is a global leader in the Engineering, Procurement, Construction & Installation Businesses, with a strong inclination towards oil & gas-related activities in remote areas. We excel in the provisioning of engineering, procurement, project management and construction services, with distinctive skills and capabilities in the design and execution of large-scale offshore and onshore projects.