Deadline – Not Specified
Ref Id: 803647
Location: Nigeria -Lagos
Job Type: Full time
Worker Type: Employee
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
The purpose of the role is to work with the maintenance / engineering team in the planning and scheduling of maintenance activities to ensure the effectiveness of plant equipment is maintained to world-class standards
- Lead maintenance task planning and work order management.
- Work request approval, Updating work orders to accurately reflect current work and reviewing daily new work orders.
- Development and preparation of task work packages
- Identification and allocation of resources for maintenance activities
- Staging of parts in conjunction with the Engineering Stores team
- Plan, develop and confirm asset inspections and standard work associated with equipment condition
- Collaborate with mill production team and asset leaders to identify appropriate maintenance scheduled activities.
- Support coordination of materials with planned maintenance engineers, technicians and teams through the development of tasks packages,
- Ensure work packs are available prior to the commencement of maintenance tasks.
- Support daily maintenance meetings, attending weekly management meetings to schedule work orders in the correct time period
- Prepare work packages in anticipation of short shut opportunities.
- Obtaining quotes for materials and services, Order materials and services in SAP following pre-approval.
- Ensure that statutory inspections are scheduled and completed to ensure site compliance.
- Schedule maintenance activities to ensure minimal disruption to production processes.
- Working with Mechanical and Electrical Engineer to order and maintain the correct level of consumables on site.
- Agreeing work scope with subcontractors and obtaining quotes against them
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in either Mechanical Engineering,
- Electrical Engineering or Industrial Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years previous engineering and maintenance experience in FMCG environment
- PC Literate
- SAP maintenance management system working knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
For the new mill in Lagos.
Click the apply button below to apply
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people - nearly a quarter of the world's population - trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries.