Deadline: Not Specified
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Qualification: BA / BSc / HND
Experience: 3 to 5 years in a similar role
Skills & Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members and external partners
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to learn new things.
- Ability to conduct research and present data in a succinct and well-written manner.
- Ability to work independently and with professional discretion.
- Excellent writing, editing, grammatical, organizational, and research skills.
- Ability to work with a broad range of people, including staff, management, and Board members, clients and visitors.
- Excellent time-management, and problem-solving skills.
- Flexibility to travel if the need arises.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to the link in the apply below using the Job Title as subject of the email.
This position is for males only please
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Canary Point Corporate Services Limited
Canary Point Corporate Services Limited is a financial services group of companies. CPCS Group is a holding company for various other companies that offer a range of investment and financial services to the public with the aim of offering effective money management. CPCS Group encompasses a broad range of businesses whose services span various areas of specialty within the financial sector.