- To interface with the Telecom Regulator and other relevant Regulatory
- Authorities for the purpose of ensuring the continuity of its licensed endeavours and operations;
- To secure a regulatory framework that supports the business case;
- To manage risks and opportunities arising from the regulatory environment for the benefit of the company.
- Good Degree in Law, Economics or Engineering. Preferably a Law Degree
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration or a higher degree in any of the above disciplines would be preferred additional qualification
- 6 years of varied experience in law, engineering or economics with ~4 years of relevant experience in Telecommunications field
- Sound understanding and knowledge of Regulatory environment.
- Extensive knowledge of Nigerian telecom, business environment.
- Previous employment with Nigerian Communications Commission.
About Airtel Nigeria
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company's product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.