Deadline: Not Specified
OWPPiN Limited, a wood, paper and pulp platform focused on producing high-quality wood-derived products in Nigeria, for local and global consumption, is looking for competent candidates to fill the position below:
A reputable FMCG company is currently looking to hire Maintenance Engineers.
- Graduate with Mechanical Engineering degree.
- He/She must be physically fit as the role requires it.
- He/She must be able to pass aptitude and practical tests.
- He/She must be strong technical acumen and hardworking.
- He/She must be able to demonstrate the ability to follow instructions
- He/She must have a history of stable employment, professional accomplishments and credible and positive references which will be independently verified.
- He/She must have a guarantor for one-month compensation
Location: He must be able to work in Otta, Ogun State or Akure, Ondo State.
How to Apply: Smart and intelligent individuals with relevant experience, who are willing to lead and grow with the company. The salary is attractive and there is a performance bonus potential for the right candidate.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to the link in the apply button below Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.