Deadline – Not Specified
Ref Id: 803108
Job Type: Full time
Worker Type: Employee
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
To manage and control the total Logistic operation for Lagos Mill and support mill operations by providing a high quality materials management service, accurate inventory control and effective personnel deployment, in order to achieve both the facility and corporate business objectives.
- Responsible to enforce safe and environmentally sound working conditions and practices (include setting up and meeting the Mill SHEQ objectives) within area of responsibility.
- Develop and optimize effective, accurate and measurable documented processes, to ensure conformances to ISO 18000 and 14000
- Ensure quality and customer service of materials supplied to the departments and the palletized finished goods shipped are always acceptable to the customer.
- Manage the mill logistic department inline with agreed budget
- Manage and Control all inventory within area of responsibility inline with CFI requirements and business objectives
- Identify, develop & implement plans to optimize zzlogistic processes (both internally & externally) with materials vendors, production and distribution teams to reduce costs and improve internal customer service.
- Ensure that Logistics function is staffed with the required caliber and number of personnel to meet the business objectives and that these employees are trained and developed to meet current and future accountabilities, while maintaining sound industrial relations at all times.
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain Management or Business Accreditation
- Minimum 10 Years experience in a FMCG – working in SAP/R3 environment of which at least 3- 5 years must have been carried out at a middle management level
- Advance knowledge, experience & understanding of integrated business systems, applications & concepts, plus advanced level of
- Microsoft Office literacy
- Must have demonstrated strong leadership qualities inline with recognised policies and practices
- Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
A role in the new Mill.
Click the apply butto below to apply
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people - nearly a quarter of the world's population - trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries.