- The role will be charged with providing support to the Head, Network Security in ensuring Network Security in line with the Airtel Africa Information System Policy (AAISP) relating to Networks.
Other requirements of the role include:
- Core network- PS and CS
- Intelligent Networks (IN)
- IP Networks
- Bachelor of Engineering degree in Telecom or Electronics or equivalent
- Certification in Security will be an advantage, e.g. CISSP, CISM, OSCP
- Strong capabilities in Unix operating systems and programming languages, e.g. Python, C++
- A minimum of 7 years or more of work experience in the Telecoms environment
- Must understand telecom NMS and OSS
- Should have experience in GSM, WCDMA and LTE domains through telecom experience
- Should understand Telecom billing and Revenue assurance activities.
Click the apply button below to apply
About Airtel Nigeria
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-center of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company's product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.