Worker Type: Employee
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
Time Type: Full time
To provide a high level area support and perform as part of the team to ensure that safety, quality, productivity standards are maintained and housekeeping are maintained to the required standards in an environment of continual improvement.
- Complies with all safety rules, procedures and works instructions.
- Maintain a high standard of housekeeping and hygiene in the department and follow 5S Housekeeping principles.
- Ensures that area equipment are in base condition and runs to deliver target area results in terms of stops, breakdowns and downtime.
- Develop troubleshooting guide for FCO area equipment
- Develop work instructions for area equipment and units
- Ensures area process audit is done and properly documented
- Report PA outages and follow up with the process engineer and process specialist to close out all outages.
- Communicate best operating practice across all shift
- Lead the trouble shooting and problem solving on all modules in this section.
- Build the capability of area operators through regular coaching.
- To monitor the availability of spare parts in the warehouse and, if no specific parts are found, immediately notify the mechanical engineer
- Perform modular process health checks in-line with center-lining guidelines.
- To analyze breakdowns and failures, downtime, reliability of equipment, identify problem nodes, if possible, to eliminate inconsistencies.
- Compile all area issues and reasons for stops and provide a proper update at the support meeting
- Lead and actively participate in all work and repairs which are carried out in FCO section by the support teams
- Initiate and ensure proper maintenance and improvement of area equipment.
- Adjust the schedule of planned maintenance in the event of an emergency equipment failure and investigate the incident with a precautionary plan.
- Ensure equipment and area centreline is maintained at all times
- Timely provide update on the changes and improvements made to operating teams and shift technicians
- To provide clarifications and training for operators and contractors on how to carry out work and operation of equipment safely, and to carry out repairs.
- Lead changeover activities of area equipment and ensure work is completed without rework.
- Higher National Diploma (HND) in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience on high-speed production equipment.
- Prior high-speed production machine maintenance or operating
- experience, especially on Diaper machines will be advantageous.
- Computer Literate.
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
A role in the new Mill.
Click the apply button elow to apply
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people - nearly a quarter of the world's population - trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries.