Deadline: Not Specified
- Ensure that the reception area is always clean and tidy.
- Greet visitors and service providers; provide refreshments as necessary
- Open post and distribute (apart from Private and Confidential)
- Ensure meeting rooms are checked daily and serviced as directed
- On a daily basis, top – up photocopiers / printers and ensure that there are adequate supplies of paper
- Monitor stationery supplies, and place orders as appropriate
- Take incoming calls from the main number. Take detailed information and forward as appropriate. Calls can be from potential job applicants, external suppliers and local business contacts
- Carry out general office duties including filing and scanning, as required
- Assist with general office administration
- Assist to arrange messenger and courier package delivery and collections as required
- Issue temporary swipe – access cards when required to Virtual Office users and approved Contractors
- Retain delivery notes and match to invoice upon receipt. Check to make sure the costs are correct then pass to Accounts for processing.
- Previous experience (Pre – NYSC) in an office administration or receptionist role (6months – 1 Year)
- Background in Business Administration (is an added advantage)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages
- Polite and confident telephone manner
- Discretion at all times
- English language essential
- H.M.O / Group Life.
Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
About BankSome Group
BankSome Group is made up of highly talented, diverse and motivated people who are dedicated to re-defining the business of Construction, Real Estate, Insurance Brokerage, International health Insurance, Bricks & Blocks, Wood & Aluminium, Renewable Energy and Property Management. Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria and having presence in the United Kingdom and China. The company has developed a good business relationship with a vast network of experts around the world.