Application Deadline 31st January, 2020.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Phone Engineer
- We currently seek to hire a Phone Engineer, who will be responsible for troubleshooting, performing tests, maintaining and repairing telecommunications products and accessories.
- This position is a mid level position.
- Troubleshoot to identify root cause of faults for all Phones
- Repair faults identified on devices and provide after-sales services
- Perform quality checks on products and accessories before returning to customers.
- Observe safety precautions in systems maintenance and repairs.
- Escalate complex repairs / faults to the appropriate parties.
- Ensure that all pertinent repair and testing tools and appliances are in proper working condition.
- Provide a high level of technical customer service support
- Must have in-depth knowledge of CDMA, GSM and other relevant phone technologies. Must be proficient in the use of the computer, both hardware and software, and peripheral devices used in the repair of cellphones.
- Basic appreciation of relevant measuring instruments.
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Time management and organization skills. Result oriented and quality-focused disposition
- A good Degree in any Technical / Engineering or related field
- 1 – 3 years experience in a similar role from a Telecoms company
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About XGO Technology Limited
XGO Technology Limited is a professional Logistics Service provider that consists of integrated, comprehensive transport solutions helping Clients get their products or goods to the right customer at the right time and at the right cost.